Our rooms are equipped with a large Italian shower and separate toilet for your convenience.
- Bar: Nespresso, selection of artisanal teas, local beers
- Reading and gaming room
- Large garden with beautiful view over the Ardennes, garden furniture
- Easy parking
- All-terrain bicycles for hire and closed bicycle shed with equipment for maintenance
- The accommodation is situated on hiking and mountain biking trails
- Pastures available for riders
Breakfast: offered as buffet between 8.30 and 10.00: cheeses and mixed meats from the region, variety of jams, rice pudding, cake, fruit, eggs, pancakes...
Arrival (check in): from 5pm
Departure (check out): rooms ought to be empty at 11am
The premises have not been adapted for children younger than 10 years.
We do not allow dogs out of respect for people who have allergies.
All rooms can be fitted with two single beds.